2018 Annual Meeting and Banquet of the PGCA
Unread 04-25-2018, 03:36 PM   #1
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,042 Times in 12,322 Posts

Default 2018 Annual Meeting and Banquet of the PGCA

The Parker Gun Collectors Association’s Annual Meeting and Banquet will be held in Kennedyville, MD in conjunction with the Vintage Gunners Cup at Hopkins Game Farm September 21 – 23, 2018. Our Annual Meeting & Banquet will take place on Saturday night, Sept. 22, in the Hopkins Game Farm’s Function Hall. We are all looking forward to the Silent Auction, the People’s Choice awards, the special Guest Speaker, the Raffle Gun drawing, the Distinguished Service Awards, and a ‘State of the Organization’ address by our President, Tom Wooden and we believe everyone will be pleased with the agenda. This year’s theme for the guns in the People’s Choice Awards display is “Waterfowl Guns.” Tickets will go on sale early in 2018. Director Mike Franzen as organizer of this event, has blocked thirty rooms at the Holiday Inn Express at the very good rate of $99/night. Call 410-778-0778 and ask specifically for the front desk to reserve lodging and use code PGC when doing so. The later you wait to reserve a room the more difficult it will be to find one as there is an annual “Brides Convention” in town on that same weekend. We hope to see you all there! At the Annual Meeting that is…

I just called to make my reservations and had problems with the PGC booking so I was transferred to the FRONT DESK and it was a seamless transaction from then on.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: