View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #4
Sean Harper
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin humburg View Post
Sean,
Thanks but it didn't help much. It's got a crack under the lock mortis 2 the trigger guard. In what order would u put the steps 2 get stock off. Is it as simple as taking screws out of tangs and easing it out? Also she's got a barrel dent small towards the end. Left barrel choke is not round, can I get any thing done about this. Yeah I probably paid 2 much 4 it also but shes getting some well decerved tlc now. ch
I think pictures of your gun would be appropriate at this point Calvin. If there are cracks in the stock, these will need to be appropriately repaired with appropriate methods. Be sure that all metal is soaked with a penetrating oil. Give the oil time to set in. Then start pulling the screw behind the left locking plate. Pull the plates off gently. Then apply more oil to the inside. Then you can start removal from the stock. Follow the sage advice in my other posts, this will help you to identify the appropriate screws and steps. But, I still need pictures of your gun.

As for your barel, that problem will need to be adressed by a professional gunsmith.
Sean Harper is offline   Reply With Quote