View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2019, 08:52 PM   #41
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

c.o.b.
I am in Kalkaska Michigan, the garmin also has a place on the unit so you can tell how much battery you have left. There are still things on that unit I have not figured out. The important ones are the toner, the shocker, it beeps when dog is on point, a compass that shows the direction the dog is and how many yards away plus its a compass. You can mark your truck location, it shows how many miles your dog runs each hunt. There are many more that I have not figured out yet. It cost about 900 dollars, but it was worth the piece of mind. I own kalkaska glass and northern michigan firewood products, we are 1.5 miles north of the light in kalkaska on u.s. 131, you have to take the side street to get in our drive. Any members in the forum are welcome to stop and say hello. When we lost our brittany, it was spring a little snow on the ground, cash was hunting, a grouse went up, I called him over so he could smell where the bird was. (this was before the first season he hunted) I just wanted him to smell a grouse, he ran inbetween 2 good size pine trees, by the time I walked around them he was gone. My friend fred who has been teaching me about hunting with a brittany came right over, my wife and her girlfriend came over. We formed a plan, my wife went down a seasonal road with window down calling our dogs name, she sat up on the door with her legs inside, sitting up on the window sill and her head and body outside yelling frantically. Cash came back, she slid back in on the seat, cash jumped through the open window to get to her. He was so scared, he licked her, and was shaking like a leaf. Like I said I got the garmin next day.
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed Norman For Your Post: