Thread: Good Reads
View Single Post
Would you like to borrow my copy of R. Clark's book?
Unread 10-09-2009, 07:28 AM   #7
Old and Reliable
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Would you like to borrow my copy of R. Clark's book?

[QUOTE=E Robert Fabian;5268]Dean, got my copy of Bare November Days today, funny I ran into this guy who had a copy he was trying to sell.

Francis, I havn't read any of Roland's works I'll have to buy one. Bob, advise if you'd care to borrow my copy first prior to purchasing- his stuff is scarce and pricey. And Dean, I will be at a good OP book shoppe soon, if I see a good reading copy of the "Bare Nov. Days" do you want me to pick it up for you, or have you found one on Abe's Books?? Gunnerman?? Judith Bowman (she's mainly into fly fishing I believe)--I admire your restraint here on the Forum, I find it sad indeed that someone "lifted" your prized book purchased at the recent Vintagers. You gave the situation the "benefit of the doubt" and left a window open for its NQA return- I am venturing a guess here, never having yet attended the Vintagers event, that the main focus on security concerned the shotguns- and perhaps no one question a person walking around with a book under his/her arm.. A sad reflection on our times indeed..
Francis Morin is offline   Reply With Quote