Thread: Patience...
View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2018, 06:17 AM   #8
RedRiverII
Forum Associate

Member Info

I agree Dean becoming bloodied teaches humility quickly. i deconstructed a shotgun shell at age eleven. What I didn't know was the primer was an explosive and not merely a striker. After removing it from the heel of my hand, the blood flowed rather well.

After following the behaviors set by Tom Sawyer, Toby Tyler, and Jack London I understand seasoning. Mobirdhunter thanks for the post. It is a great question and I agree most seasoned members will agree there's always some room for more. Foolhardy and adventurous are two distinct concepts.

Mike your post reminds me of " What is the Law ?" More pain !" No no Dr, Moreau, we're not going there. A small tweak or a nose hair snap at most. Losing a thousand on a deal is not a disabling occurrence but it does smart.

Mills, just the mention of rites of passage allows us to know your position. I'm not saying it refers to parkers, but they are magnificent occurrences. I almost lost my pollywogness, but was directed elsewhere just prior to the proceedings.

It never fails, or at least up until now, I've thought of the next one almost before I arrived home with the new one. C.O.B. I'd like to get my first best Parker first. LOL

Randy I'd like to continue that thought by adding, and sold it through anger for a loss and completed the debacle.

Thank folks, thought I'd address you all and perhaps become more familiar. In time I may be able to add to Parker specifics, but for now I can only print what I know.

Remaining faithful The Parker Story will arrive soon. One week and counting.
Alexander Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Sharpe For Your Post: