View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2019, 09:00 PM   #5
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 7,460 Times in 3,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie cleveland View Post
i bet that benelli really throws a good pattern of that buckshot....looks like you were way to high for me....i aint been up in a tree climber in years....that high up the deer will not smell you....yep them old 10 s are my favorite for buckshot too....thanks for the pictures....charlie
I got that Benelli in October it came with 4 regular chokes and two turkey specific chokes . I also ordered SIX buckshot specific chokes for it . Choke in the gun at the moment is a Kick's Buck Buster FULL , it does very well with 00 , also have a Kick's EXTRA FULL that did great with #1 Buck . Earlier today I had a box at the Post Office that contained a Kick's Buck Buster LITE FULL that's supposed to be the thing for 000 . I should know on paper atleast in the next couple weeks . I had a double with the Benelli in mid December using factory WIN 3" #1 Buck using the Pattern Master buckshot choke , flattened two PDQ .

If I kill 10-15 deer a year for the next 10 years that might cover all the buckshot and or slug loads I'd like to try in my 10's , 12's . 16's and 20's . But that would be a TREMENDOUSE challenge as I really really like rifles as well LOL's !
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote