Unread 01-17-2021, 06:09 PM   #9
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,691 Times in 3,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Norman View Post
garry,
thanks to your advice/encouragement I own a 28 gauge side by side that weighs 5.7 ounces. A friend of mine and I are taking both of my new guns to a pheasant farm tomorrow. I never want to lose that "anticipitation" either, I went over today and said good bye to a bunch of 8 week old brittanies that my breeder has. My breeder friend's whole attitude changes when he gets around "his pups". He is 74 years young when he is around those puppies. You always convey the things that mean so much to me in your stories and e mails. You could write in any outdoor magazine especially with a photographer like Elaine to record all your hunting experiences Keep up the good stories and pictures in here.
Ed, Elaine sends her thanks for your kind comments about her pictures. I'm blessed to have her as my hunting companion and have been for over 40 years.

BTW, don't we all hope we have the same enthusiasm as your friend Hap when we are around puppies...no matter our age.

(PS Let me know the details of your new 28.)
Garry L Gordon is online now   Reply With Quote