View Single Post
10 ga Parker
Unread 02-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
Harold Pickens
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,829 Times in 2,017 Posts

Default 10 ga Parker

I've never asked a" how much is this worth" question until now. A friend may sell me this lifter action Parker 10 ga with serial #8146 on the fore arm and reciever and # 8384 on the barrels. The barrels are 30 " and the barrel wt. is marked D 5. There is a possibility the barrels may be cut as they actually measure 30.25 " and seem to be choked IC/IC. The barrels are pitted and the exterior rusted when he pulled it out. The stock is cracked at the head as shown in the pictures. It would take extensive, ie., expensive restoration, and for this reason I told him I would/could not offer him much for it, and suggested that since he has no use for it and has no money in the gun that he give it to me to be restored. I probably could not recoup the money it would cost to fix it up to where i would shoot it, but I sure hate to see it's condition get even worse .These are the only pictures I have of the gun currently and it has been a while since I last saw it. So, what would you offer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0915.jpg (501.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0917.jpg (506.9 KB, 4 views)