View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2023, 07:50 AM   #7
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,316 Times in 1,220 Posts

Four of my regular shooting buds have been using the bulk Nobelsports for several months now, that's >12,000 primers loaded and fired and without a single misfire, hang fire or pierced primer reported. That's in a variety of modern and vintage shotguns to include Krieghoffs, Perazzis, Winchester 101's and Model 12's, 870's, Beretta o/u and gas guns, and a Winchester Model 24. Based on the strength of their recommendations I bought a 10,000 count box of Nobelsports myself and have now loaded and fired 800 of them in several Foxes, Parkers and a Model 12 = no problems and to include easy opening of the double-guns. As many know, A H Fox guns can be primer finicky.

Here you go Keavin (on Amazon):

Bandle B Magnetic Sheets for Crafts 8.5" x 11". Pack of 2. Flexible Non Adhesive Magnetic Sheet for Metal Cutting Die Storage. Easy to Organize and Cut for Arts & Crafts or Scrapbooking. Thickness 30 mil. $7.95 and free shipping on Prime.

I made up (4) of these pickup tools and still have one uncut sheet, and will gladly mail a small piece, enough for 1 pickup tool, gratis to the first 4 friends who I know from SxS shooting and will PM their address to me.
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post: