View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2017, 10:09 AM   #14
TOOL MAN
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,922 Times in 421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
So, as I understand it, only six people shot the qualifying rounds? There must have been a couple of AHFCA Board Members who did not participate.
Bill, you needn't worry about the participation index of the FOX BOD's. As always, they lived up to their mantra of "get the job done!" As for me, my legs were sliced to ribbons last week after 3 days of surgical procedures thus, a 6 -hour drive was out of the question.

Since this event was more or less in your back forty I'm assuming you attended all three days? I was a bit concerned there were no pics posted of you assisting Jim and/or Kevin in the Parker/Fox booths? Must have been a slow day on the "research" front? Nevertheless, would love to hear your first hand impressions of the event?

Incidentally, I'm sure you're aware of my prowess behind a set of drums? FYI, I'm in the process of reforming my legendary swing ensemble "BIG WIND from WINNETKA" and think you'd be perfect for lead trumpet. PM me if you have any interest. Would love to chat.

Warmest regards,

Ansley H.