Thread: deer season
View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2018, 07:56 PM   #8
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,794 Times in 3,967 Posts

got the rest of my food plots planted today will go back in the morning and run a drag over them to cover up the seeds.. yesterday evening my grandson cole seen a really nice buck it was with in 150 yards of my house...i may put in a coupla more food plots we are gona use the doizer and make a new road across my sons land the old road is really washed out it is on a long hill...got several water breaks on it but still washed out...the ridge is almost flat then down a gentle slope..it should not wash tobad....my right turning brake has quit working so will finish this job and bring the jd 350 home for repairs.this jd is kinda like a high grade parker thats been abused all its life then it got into a fellows life that cares for it and wants to restore it but its gona be very expensive...thats the way my doizer has been.i rebuilt the fuel injector pump put a new seat on it a new alternatoronit just this year..will have to replace fanbelt before long and that is a big job....have to take the front hydralic pump off to replace the fan belt...they do make a belt called a link belt that you can put on it without removing the pump.. this would be my first link belt to put on anything...one thing for sure with all the wore out tractersand doizer i never run out of anything to do.....charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote