View Single Post
So How Strange is Gun Collecting?
Unread 02-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #1
Craig Larter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 10,477 Times in 1,655 Posts

Default So How Strange is Gun Collecting?

Why do guns that are on your "buy list" never come up for sale?? Guns you figured you would never see or own in your lifetime hit the market??? I set my sights high for 2020 in terms of must have purchases and figured I would make it through the year with no additions to the collection. But 4 guns that I figured I would never see came up for sale and now reside in my collection, four are on the way to a dealer for sale to keep the count even. So I purchased a AH 10ga, my second AH and I figured I would never own more than one since only 11 were made. Then a Fox DE (104 made) from a pawn shop in Ft. Worth Texas, four months of waiting to make make the deal!! A beautiful AE straight grip for sale on the Parker forum, straight grip single trigger and upgraded to B style stock-----a real deal from James -----keep an eye on his listings---he has great stuff!!! And then a really nice HE Fox 32" 3" chamber nice condition my 2020 shooter on ducks. If I had looked for any of these guns I would still be awaiting, how about you
Craig Larter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: