View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2016, 11:40 AM   #47
Bruce Day
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 15,615 Times in 2,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Anderson View Post
If memory serves there isn't any tax added to the cost. The cart fee is for the entire day NOT per round. If two people shot 100 targets and lunch it would be $70 rounded off then they shot another 100 targets it just be the cost of targets there wouldn't be an additional charge for the cart.

I'm going to shoot there Wed-Sat and won't let the cost deter me from pulling the trigger. It's less than the $1/target at Deep River and there better targets. I'm on vacation damn the cost.....PULL!!!
I just called Ed at Deep River Sporting Clays and was told that the price on Wednesday and Thursday prior to the Southern Side by Side Championship is $48 for 100 targets. Our local price here in fly over country is $36/100.

I intend to support the PGCA at Deep River and attend the Parker Foundation dinner. I will shoot some at Deep River on Friday and Saturday in support of our competition against the L C Smith collectors and to support Bill K who gives us free tent and table space and makes our PGCA spring event possible.
Bruce Day is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce Day For Your Post: