View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #6
SXS OHIO
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,910 Times in 534 Posts

Some guys like fast cars...I like setters, Parker SXS-S and bird huntin. My brother has a last year made 500 plus horse 427 corvett and a 427 Yanko Camaro convertible. Would not trade my guns for them! I do have a nice 1986 Harley heritage...The four guns in the pictures above are 410/28ga,20, 20/16ga, and a 12. All double trigger guns, all fit me about the same...sweet. My repro collection took me many years and lots of gun dealing! I paid the asking price to get most of these fine guns, all found on internet sights by looking every day. When a nice repro comes up for sale and the price is fair...don't try to get a deal, just buy it before its gone! That's how I did it....cash and credit card check in hand, one at a time. Snoose and you loose on the hard to find ones! The 410 and 16 gun sets cost me the most. In todays market and future markets I will not loose a penny on them and will most likely do very well on my investment! Plus the joy of ownership is priceless. HELP...I still want a couple more...BHE double trigger ones....Thanks all SXS ohio
Kenny Graft is offline   Reply With Quote