View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2020, 08:41 PM   #10
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,669 Times in 1,861 Posts

I have just returned from the show. Pardon me for a while and I will ramble on a few guns that I can recall. For the small bore fan speaking of the 410 and the 28 there were several there. Some by dealers, some by auction companies. I will say this check out the Morphy website. Speaking of them I also recall them having a 12 gauge AH that was very very nice looking gun. I had a long talk with John Puglisi, you may want to review his prices on his website. He told me that he cut a bunch of guns, his words one that was 7500 last week might be 4,500 this week. A member had a 16 gauge AH Damascus gun with an extra set of barrels that were also from an A grade with the chambers sleeved to a 20-gauge, they were 30 in Long.Another member had a 12 gauge BHE 32 in gun. Another member had a Pachmayer custom that began life has a D grade as I recall it, a 32 inch vent rib gun. There was one AAHE 32" gun that I tried really really hard to buy, unfortunately we could not come to terms on it. I met a lot of members, a lot of new folks I had never met before. From that standpoint it was an outstanding show in itself. As a final note one thing just jumps out at me I do recall one very esteemed member who jumped ship and bought a Purdey. I will not divulge his name. Alrght one more final note, there was another member who sold 2 D grade 32 in 20 gauge guns. That's it for my ramble I am tired. I'm sure some of the other fellows will add some guns as time goes on that were there. Right now I cannot begin to remember but a small percentage of them.
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: