View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,168 Times in 827 Posts

This thread is closed - as it has MORE than run its course....

However, on a final note.. Ed? I've been running, hosting, administrating web sites and forums since 1996 - so my following comment is based on that experience.

What you appear to "read into" others comments is not always the case. This thread and your reply is a wonderful example. To that point - the "Parker Story" has been recommended on this site alone - hundreds, if not thousands of times as the pinnacle of printed Parker Research both on this forum and other forums.

It does not matter if you are a dealer. Nor a collector. Nor a shooter. Nor an enthusiast. Nor a newbie. Nor "whoever" someone is. In fact...

If anyone has any interest (commercial, collector or a simpler voyeur) in Parker Shotguns - then Bill's suggestion was right on. To read anything else into his suggestion is both non-nonsensical and not on topic - as no one else read anything else into it other than a simple suggestion.

And that same suggestion occurs almost everyday on this same forum. However, by comparison, the vitriolic response to that same suggestion has never before occurred.

I hope this makes my position crystal clear on the subject and the discourse in this thread.

Have a wonderful day.

John
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post: