Thread: safety for VH
View Single Post
Safety parts for your VH
Unread 06-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
Old and Reliable
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Safety parts for your VH

You might try my area gunsmith, Brad Bachelder. He is a PGCA member, loves Parkers, and on my last visit to his shop in Grand Rapids, MI about 3 weeks ago, had found a buttstock and a set of VHE 12 ga. barrels for a "project gun" of mine. Brad has been in business almost 30 years and like all good gunsmiths, keeps all the parts he can acquire, possibly just for a situation such as you have with your VH.

Bachelder Master Gunmakers-- e-mail is bachelderfirearm@aol.com, his website is www.bacheldermastergunmakers.com-- and you may have noticed it is firearm instead of firearms, as Brad's wife and service co-ordinator explained to me, so if you should type, as I have done, bachelderfirearm(s)@aol.com you will get a "dead mail" notice. Their business hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST and their business phone is 616-459-3636 PS- summer hours are Tuesdays through Fridays only- closed Saturdays and Mondays, at least until Sept. By the By, Brad and Lori's 16 year old son is named "Parker"!!

Last edited by Francis Morin; 06-30-2009 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Add Post script re: business hours
Francis Morin is offline   Reply With Quote