View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2021, 03:48 PM   #99
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 7,533 Times in 3,406 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy G Roberts View Post
The challenge events typically are 30 to qualify and another 30 if you make the team excepting the Parker/LC Smith challenge which is 50 to qualify and 30 for the event. It may take more if you are involved in a shoot off. Then there is the practice 5 stand, sporting clays course with a variety of events/gauges, and who knows what I am forgetting. Mills is right, bring more than you think you will need. There's a a lot of opportunity as it is a target rich environment. Our Editor probably shoots some 3 flats or more at the Southern.
I'd already calculated what I'd need for the course and Drakes . But I wanted an idea for the Challenge stuff and if there were just the open event or some smaller gauge Challenge events on wednesday or thursday . I think in the past you guys have done Parker vs Smith with 10 , 16 , 20 and I think 410 . Was just trying to get an idea for that .

I'd already calculated for the course events and a round at Drakes as well as 100 for the Challenge itself and was up to 1000 total . Maybe a sixty extra for the 10 , 16 and 20 will be sufficient .