View Single Post
RST Update
Unread 03-04-2021, 08:45 AM   #92
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,668 Times in 1,860 Posts

Default RST Update

Kris from RST was kind enough to call yesterday and bring me up to speed on their present status with production and plans for the Southern so that I may inform the PGCA members. As you might expect they are having a difficult time with components, plenty of hulls but limited goods to put into them. When they do receive a shipment it is rarely the amount ordered nor adequate to meet their demands. They are being inundated with orders and probably could not keep up if they had the components. Interesting to note that part of the issue is that their shells are being ordered by anyone and everyone who has a need for shot shells and not just the vintage gunners. As we all know ammo is hard to find and with the help of Google folks are buying it wherever they can find it.

In terms of the Southern their attendance is an uncertainty as of right now and may remain so until the last minute. Obviously if they have no product or not an adequate amount they will not be there. On the other hand if components should show up Kris has made it clear that they will do everything they can to get something put together and make the trip. For those of you planning on filling your RST order, stocking up, or just buying RST ammo at the Southern you may have an issue. Wish I had better or more definitive news but the situation is what it is. I will put this on my calendar and touch base with Kris again in 30 days or so and report back. In the meantime place your order and you may get lucky, some folks have.
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: