View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2018, 08:02 PM   #18
Southpaw
Forum Associate

Member Info

Same here to an extent. Shoot lefty and throw lefty but if swinging a fishing rod, golf clubs, bat, tennis racket, all righty. Messed up. Playing pool righty with a left eye dominance is always a challenge.

Youngest son plays lacrosse which we did not have in SE when I grew up but have learned to sling and catch the rock with him very well either hand. I tell myself I would have been an awesome lacrosse player with the stick skills I have developed throwing with him.

Still remember the day when I was a little kid and had a pop gun running around looking like Cowboy Copas, as so told, and my dad asking me to aim gun at him to see if the barrel was straight. After he saw me trying to shoot righty and leaning my head over sight it with left eye he said that was a left handed gun and I needed to switch sides and shoot left handed. It worked and have been shouldering long guns that way ever since. I don't shoot hand guns enough but always shoot left handed since trigger finger feel is left handed. I have a feeling if I tried to shoot right handed it would be ugly.

That is awesome about your daughter. I was already watching the show and now will be watching it even more.
Todd Poer is offline   Reply With Quote