10 Ga. Trap
Unread 05-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Brush Buster
PGCA Member
Second Badge

Member Info

Thanked 3,566 Times in 1,099 Posts

Default 10 Ga. Trap

Okay guys ,here goes ,I would like opinions on this Hammer Gun ,I recently acquired ,this gun ,Serial #27425, I beleive this gun to be a very early Double Barreled 10 Ga. Trap Gun . On Page 392 ,Volume 1 ,TPS ,The book shows H & D Folsom ,New York order a special run of Trap guns from Parker Bros. ,The guns are mostly 10 Ga. guns w/ a slightly higher Rib and a special Butt treatment with a Flying Pigeon instead of the standard Dogs Head ! I recently have purchased what appears to be ," Possibly " one of these " Rare " guns ,in TPS ,it says at the time of Printing ,none of these guns have ever been found or even seen . Since publication ,have any of you Gentlemen seen any of these guns ? Does any one else have one ? Pictures will follow ,just haven't had time to take any yet ! My guns date is a little earlier than " THE Folsom " order ,but I thought it possible they may have used up some guns that were in house , Any Ideas ?? I ordered a Letter last week and am looking forward to its arrival ,although ,TPS says there wasn't very much documentation to these guns ! Russ
Russ Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote