View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2023, 08:12 PM   #30
Kevin McCormack
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 3,633 Times in 1,029 Posts

Craig L., Paul, Randy, Stan, Josh, Stiener and Bill: as fate would have it, I will not be able to make the sale either. For some unforseen reason I did not receive a catalog, but no matter; I and a few others are intimately familiar with some of the greatest guns in this sale:

Years ago Bill Murphy and I were allowed to display the spectacular BHE 28 gauge in the sale for our "Old Baltimore Show" array of Parker 28 gauge guns. All I can say is that whoever gets it will aquire IMHO the finest example of smallbore Parker Gun craftsmanship extant since the production of the 3 Parker Invincibles.

Bill and a few others have tracked for years the path of Fred Kimble's 10 ga. pigeon gun; now it is on the block and available for ownership, once again a milestone gun in the evolution of the gun, the men, and the sport.

Likewise the A-1 Special SBT, a gem of Parker Gun Collectibles (an estimate 5 built??) has finally been "brought to (Chesapeake) bay" Pun intended!!. Notwithstanding the vagaries of poor handling and storage effects, a rare artifact worth saving!!

How do I get on a website to watch the sale in real time? Doing so will be like waiting in the nursery for the new adoptive parents to arrive to take the "baby" home, being cared for in a different but loving way. What a great opportunity for all!
Kevin McCormack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kevin McCormack For Your Post: