View Single Post
Small Parker Club Patch.....
Unread 02-17-2021, 06:26 PM   #1
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,168 Posts

Default Small Parker Club Patch.....

I want to thank everybody for the excellent response on this new patch. We've got plenty of interest to make a formal order. I'll order 150, that should be enough for everyone I hope.

To start with, I'm just going to do mailed in payments like on the jacket patch. Once we've got things rolling and I've actually got them in hand I'll do online payments as well.

The patch itself is $10 each, I got a better price when I upped the quantity to 150 pieces.

Shipping options:

I can send up to three with a .55 cent stamp, but that's no tracking obviously.

If you want it tracked it has to go out as a parcel for $3.90 plus the manila envelope so let's call it $4.25
Anything beyond three has to go out this way anyhow because of the weight.

Please either write you name and address VERY CLEARLY on the envelope so I can clip it off or include a mailing label of some type. It just makes it so much more simple to ship them, plus makes it easier on my simple mind not having to worry about writing out the address by hand and getting it wrong.

Please make payment to:

Destry L. Hoffard
5150 Carpenter Rd.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

I should have the patches in hand in a month hopefully.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210217_182801.jpg (403.1 KB, 10 views)
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
Destry L. Hoffard is offline   Reply With Quote