Thread: How C-19 kills
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2020, 09:51 AM   #15
Timothy Salgado
PGCA Member

Member Info

I worry about everyone as far as this virus is concerned, particularly my 93year old mother-in-law who's in the county nursing home , they've restricted visitors but recently reported that a food worker has the virus. At work we've been put on a staggered schedule and I hear more restrictions are on the horizon. My oldest son is a biologist in San Francisco who works for a biotech company, they produce products that support vaccine development they've upped production since this thing started. We were going to go visit him this June but that's not going to happen now. We've prepared as much as possible at home and will wait for this to pass as best we can. I've been going through all my shooting gear and guns and doing an inventory, as suggested in another thread, and maintenance.

Craig, my daughter in law is from the Phillipines and I just asked her yesterday at dinner how her family is doing over there, she said her mother is at the farm that's kind of isolated and her siblings are in town practicing social distancing.

Take care everyone,
Tim
Timothy Salgado is offline   Reply With Quote