View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2020, 08:21 AM   #9
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,313 Times in 1,219 Posts

JMO that the first part of Mr. Vanderbrink's video sounds a little too nasty for a company that should be sensitive to the market and presumably interested in customers' feedback whether right or wrong. I wonder if his Customer Service and/or Marketing people reviewed the video before it was released? Well anyway, with a significant increase in shooters, one major US company out of the ammo biz for months now, and uncertainties about the future I for one am not surprised at shortages and hoarding. Regarding shotgun ammo and primers, all this may not be a big deal for a chap who shoots at one or two events a year and pops a few caps while hunting small game or at grouse camp or wherever, but it’s a major problem for fellas that shoot clays every week or so at their local club or course. Do the math at 100 to 150 rounds average per week. Net, I and most of my shooting friends have been and are buying what shotgun loading components and shells we could/can find but without paying big premiums.
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post: