View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2019, 08:19 PM   #6
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,668 Times in 1,860 Posts

For me it's those long barrels. I really don't get too interested until we hit 32" in length. The exception would be the 410 and 28's if I would ever come across one of those, a 30-inch 28 would really be nice. I have accumulated a modest collection that suits my needs for the time being. As of now I am seeking long-barreled guns with condition that I might be able to obtain and possibly upgrade my collection. One thing about staying focused on a particular version or configuration is that it tends to keep me within my budgets. Most of the time. Quite a few of these are 12-gauge guns. Since I like to shoot that fits into my needs quite nicely. I don't mind shooting them and I am not afraid to shoot any of them without regard to their condition. I take care of them and I have found that I am able to maintain their condition. Bear in mind that I am talking about a round or two of Sporting Clays or skeet. I am not going to take any of my doubles out into the rain. I am admittedly a fair-weather shooter.
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: