View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2020, 08:24 AM   #17
SXS OHIO
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,912 Times in 535 Posts

I know that the market is down....like any other commodity it does that. Supply and demand is the major factor. In this case of SXS shotguns demand has dropped off for lots of reasons and the supply is overflowing. Motivated sellers willing to get out will take what the market will bring and go on, others will not. Myself as a gun dealer/collector and trader I must weather the storm, be willing to get creative, at times take losses and just make the best of it. I see several SXS guns for sale that I would like to add to my safe, don't have the cash flow and can't sell or trade what I want so it slows it all down! It was a bad year for gun wholesalers and some gun dealers too, we lost a whole bunch of them due to soft markets. Most of the members here and quality gun collectors as well I would think can afford to weather this down turn till the supply side drops and prices rise. I still see good desirable guns selling....that's a good thing! I bought two DH grade 16-s last year that I wanted fore a long time, no fire sale for sure but fair prices I think. I only need to keep one of them, the other is for sale here now but that may change soon....I like it too!!! My safe is full...(-: my gun buying account is empty...)-: And I need a bird dog puppy on top of all this! I will have to keep working a while longer to support all my BAD habits!!!...SXS ohio
Kenny Graft is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenny Graft For Your Post: