View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2020, 10:19 AM   #4
Battue
Forum Associate

Member Info

No doubt the transplanted Wolves in Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc along with extreme protection in places like Montana have had a negative impact on big game numbers.

The Wolf lovers mostly don’t have to live with them, and the powers that be behind the transplants cared less about Wolves and more about killing off game animals. Less animals, less hunting.

When Hawks, Eagles and Owls became untouchables Gamebirds took a hit. When trapping became not PC the egg robbers hit them again

Some need to look behind the smoke.....

Wolves are great and I saw one in Wisconsin. When I mentioned it to a resident, his reply was, “You saw one of the reasons most here no longer have outside kennels.”

The never cut a tree group are another example...Save the spotted Owl while signing a death warrant for the many others that need an emerging forest....

Almost all who support any of the above are also vehemently anti-hunting....

Let it be known that if this goes on I didn't start it....The pics from Ak were fine and something most of us will never get to see..And I for one appreciated them....But Mr Brown had to interject his Wolf opinion....and call some of us who are not all that enthusiastic about uncontrolled Wolf populations A holes.....