View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2017, 11:21 AM   #8
John Truitt
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 1,075 Times in 338 Posts

[QUOTE=Frank Srebro;224964]The list cited here shows that RST will be a vendor but a post on the Fox site states, in effect, that shell orders should be placed with RST beforehand and they will be brought to Hopkins. I'm not trying to read anything into this but in the past at other events, i.e., Carlisle etc., that meant that RST didn't set up and merely sent a staffer with shells that were preordered.

Perhaps Matt can get a read on this; will RST be set up at Hopkins with its tent and stocks of shells to sell as people come up to the tables?

I placed an order with RST two weeks ago. When I spoke with Julie and Mr Baker they both said RST would be there as a vender. I think they are just taking orders to bring so folks don't have to pay shipping expenses.

BTW they were there is full force last year with the same set up they us at the Spring Southern. Again from my conversation I gathered this year would be no different.

You might want to call them to confirm but I feel very confident in what I was told and what is listed on the venders list.
John Truitt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Truitt For Your Post: