Unread 12-22-2021, 03:21 PM   #16
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,235 Times in 12,376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
I wonder if this great book has been reproduced? It is a great resource for trapshooting names and events. Dean, let me know if there is a specific piece of information you need.

Thanks Bill - I really don't need anything from it. I was going through, for the first time, a big envelope (10"x12") of reams of stuff sent to Austin Hogan by Charlie Price (they were great friends) that, among other things, Austin had given to me. That book was one topic of their correspondence along with some copied pages from it.

At some time in the future I'll start a thread with a lot of this stuff as a way of sharing it with the Parker Community. There are some things I'm not at liberty to share - such as many pages of progress reports written by Walter A. King on Charlie Parker's apprenticeship in various departments of the Parker gunmaking business. Charlie wrote that they need to be protected and sent on to Louis Parker, which I will do. (better late than never) They concern his Dad, after all.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: