View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2024, 11:48 AM   #2
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,771 Times in 3,121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Doty View Post
As my wife and I have worked our way thru the pain of loosing a faithful four footed friend and the joys of a new Lab puppy there have been casualties. A fine pair of Kangaroo western boots one but the one closest to my heart a Pendelton wool shirt my mother gave me for Christmas many, many years ago. "Skipper" got it cornered early one morning and it is now short sleeved (at the armpit) on one side with no buttons anywhere. In searching for a replacement I discoved Pendelton isn't the same, have gone to mystery source imports, lots of bad reviews. In searching I found Johnson Woolen Mills In Johnson, Vermont. They appear to be the real deal, a small American firm of many years still making good quality "Made in the USA" garments. I just ordered a new shirt and am waiting with high hopes!
Keith, you might check Bemidji Woolen Mill. We always stop at their outlet in Bemidji when we’re grouse hunting. They make some things there.

When you find a shirt you like, buy two or three. There’s always a pup in the future 😉
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: