View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #28
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,794 Times in 3,967 Posts

mark i also have a very tite choked lc smith 10 ga...it will out shoot any gun i have as far as putting shot in a can at 55 steps...i woulds say your gun would kill a goose at 70 yards and mite do it at 75 yards.. hope you get a chance someday to try it... i just got threw shooting a 10 ga buckshot load that i had lost last year in my shooting house..it laid on the shooting window ledge from last seaso till this one...was in the sun and moisture setting on that ledge it does not have glass in in it...was afraid it probably not go off but i put up paper target and tried it...used the old p grade parker 10...the shell firerd ok and i put all 000 8 of them in the circle...i was suprized and proud at the same time...woulda been a dead dear on paper... loaded up 5 more rounds of 000 buck boy did i look good on paper..even shot the old 8 ga pumpkin ball load once from 37 steps i look good on paper with it too...hoping to stretch my range a little bit with it hopefully out to 50 steps but got to shoot it a little more...but at 35 steps i should be ok if i ever get a shot with it...ive still got 6 weeks left of deer season just maybe... charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote