View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2019, 09:57 PM   #20
Milton C Starr
Forum Associate

Member Info

Thanked 1,001 Times in 463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Romig View Post
I know what you mean - I’m posting from my iPhone most of the time.

But I got so fed up with the danged spellcheck feature that I shut it off...... no more problems.

I much prefer using my desktop , but usually use my phone for handling emails and such things which also notifies me of forum replies .

So I guess Jeff K purchased this gun or has handled it at some point ?
Im not sure how often Pugs updates their for sale/sold on their website.

Doesnt look like its easy to find a decent Parker Brothers 10 ga in the 2500$ range . Thats about where I was looking to spend if I opt for a 10 ga or save up more for one of the 8 gauges .

A few people have told me to just find a NID 10 magnum , 8 gauge power but legality of 10 bore hunting .Which is kind of a mute point since I dont hunt waterfowl , well not currently anyhow .

L.C Smiths seem to be cheaper than Parkers but to me the Parker hammer and hammerless guns are just the best looking .

There is a cheap EH 10 gauge up for sale but the seller description sounds like someone shot steel shot through the barrel .

Everythings kind of up in the air right now on trying to decide want I want to get later on . I thought of getting a Parkers 10 ga and perhaps just try to find a Davenport to fill that 8 gauge itch . Im not even sure if Pugs still has the 8 gauges for sale . One of them has been listed on their site for 4yrs now that I always wanted . Looks to have a horizontal crack though through the wrist area . Seems like that could be a problem when shooting a 8 gauge .
Milton C Starr is offline   Reply With Quote