View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2023, 08:11 AM   #17
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,050 Times in 2,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigThompson View Post
I know a guy in southern MD that bought a straight truck that had a working refrigerator body on back but the truck motor was popped . He drug it home and parked it beside his shop where he could run a electrical cord to the the frig unit thing worked great . We were gonna buy one of those six piece deals four walls a roof and a floor with a small refrigeration unit . Mostly for June thru august but I know darn well we’d have crammed them in there and been in a situation where we had it filled and needed to get Uhm done before killing anymore . Actually it’s not hard to build one from scratch . Make a not to large box building of maybe 8x8 inside insulate it well I’d do it with white styrofoam then cut a window to fit a medium size air conditioner and you’re good to go . That would work well where your dog kennel thing is beside your house Mike .

Craig, that’s the plan. Frame up, insulate, add an air-conditioner all in a corner of the lower pavilion. Already have electric in there so no biggie.
Mike Koneski is online now   Reply With Quote
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!