View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2018, 01:52 PM   #15
Hixie
PGCA Member

Member Info

My family and I are greatly honored to be the proud owners of one of Grace's puppies. We've named him Grayson, an old English/Scottish/Irish name that meant "The Son of Grace". We owe our gratitude to Dean and Kathy for providing a wonderful home for Grace to have her litter, and for their care and nurturing of the pups as well.

We picked Grayson up on Friday the 12th and got him home in good shape where he is adjusting nicely to his new home. So far the crate and house training are well underway; he’s a smart one and even at only nine weeks has shown great progress. He loves his crate and waits at the door excitedly to go out.

He has also shown a preference for the finer things in life when he had the option to chew on the plastic strap of a cheap gun case or the leather strap of an Orvis LOM case, he chose the LOM strap. Lesson learned for me!

Anyway, we are having a blast with him and at first it was easy to tire him out. Now I’m the one that gets tired out. I am already looking forward to taking on his first hunt this Fall.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grayson1.jpg (55.4 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg 20180113_114546.jpg (520.2 KB, 2 views)
Ted Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ted Hicks For Your Post: