View Single Post
Parker repro's......
Unread 08-02-2009, 09:03 AM   #9
SXS OHIO
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,910 Times in 534 Posts

Default Parker repro's......

All factory production info has been lost...We think from previos interveiws with Jack Skues that 3500 28ga. guns were made in all the grades. Double trigger guns are scarce in the market...1/2 to 3/4 of the production was single trigger models. The folks who own the DT guns are not selling them very often and way less come availible for sale. No there is nothing defective in the making of the SST system, most reported troubles trace back to need of a good cleaning or sear ajustment at worst. Most parts will interchange....I have been told the ejector system was up graded or improved??? Plan to pay 4K for an average 28ga. repro 26" ic/mod SST , 5-6K for DT, beaver tail option or DT-28" barrels set and 6-7K up for a scarce DT two barrel set. I realy like shooting them! The future is bright for the repro's, prices will continue up. Anyone wanting one needs to act....The big boys keep asking more and more $$$$ with each listing......Cabela's now has a 20 set listed at 8K 6-6500.00 was the norm for a set like it I thought! Game Fair has a nice .28 listed Dt-PG-BTF 26" ic/mod...sweet! thanks all, Kenny Graft SXS ohio
Kenny Graft is online now   Reply With Quote