View Single Post
Unread 06-17-2018, 11:19 PM   #39
Tom Flanigan
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 1,253 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
Flanigan, where were you while the rest of us were at the Northeast Shoot? I haven't seen you since you dropped off the earth a few years ago. We missed you and I missed you. I talked to a friend in common with Jeff Mulliken today who says he and Jeff are planning a feeshin' trip this year some time. I won't fish and can't hunt, but I would like to see you guys again. By the way, I was in Mount Airy today travelling from our Poolesville swap meet and father's day shoot to another gun club and then home.
Thanks Bill. I will be at the Vintagers but hope to see you before then. I am busy getting the Maryland house prepped for sale. But I am taking some time each day working on Damascus. I'm getting closer to nirvana. I wish I knew you were in Mt. Airy. I would have loved to see you. Jeff and I will be fishing and hunting this year. And I hope to get back to Saskatchewan in September for a couple of weeks. I'm going with a mutual friend and you are welcome to come along. I'm going to start my annual trips there again. I will see you soon for sure.
Tom Flanigan is offline   Reply With Quote