View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
Pa SxS
Research Chairman
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 4,960 Times in 1,418 Posts

I first want to start by saying thank you to the PGCA Board of Directors for putting their trust in me to continue the fine work done by Mark Conrad and before him, Ron Kirby. This is going a learning curve for me so please be understanding if you don’t get your letter back in the time frame you’ve been accustomed to. Hopefully that time frame will get back to normal quickly.

Secondly, I’d like to thank Mark Conrad for all the work he’s done for the PGCA in his capacities as Research Chairman, BOD member, and the Parker/L.C. Smith challenge. Hopefully Mark will now be able to enjoy some of his many other hobbies along with his Parker addiction. I want to especially thank him for the guidance he’s given me and the time he’s spent with me as a mentor. He’s offered to help me with any problems I may have in the future and I really appreciate that. Thanks Mark.

I do however need to set up some guidelines because let’s face it, it’s a volunteer job that is going to take time out of my home life.

1. Please do not call me for research questions. I know some of you may find my number and want to call me if you’re at a gun show or some other place and need some quick information. This would impact the quality of my home life. My suggestion would be to buy the Sterilization Book. I will however provide you with an e-mail for questions. If I feel it is necessary to talk to you, I’ll make that decision.

2. You can send questions via e-mail to: pgca_research@comcast.net I check e-mail multiple times a day when I’m home.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,

Chuck Bishop
Chuck Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chuck Bishop For Your Post: