View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2010, 08:09 AM   #5
Double Play
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,770 Times in 635 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Suponski View Post
Also I would like to take moment to thank all the members that work so tirelessly to make this event a huge success year after year. Dean and Kathy Romig along with Larry and Debbie Frey who put together a great silent auction in their first year of doing it! Allan Swanson who put it all together year after year and consistently made it better year after year. So many members who really go over the top to make us what we are Jim Hall,Charlie Herzog,Tom Wooden, Mark Conrad and many many others to numerous to mention and to all the members who buy tables at our tent to display their fantastic collections you have my sincere thanks....

I hope this thread turns into a "Work in progress".....
Dave,
I agree, this year’s annual meeting was in many ways the best that I have ever attended. The bad part about trying to name the many individuals who put this event together is that you undoubtedly leave people out so I would like to just say thank you to all the volunteers who helped make this years banquet a great success. And that includes the folks from the NRA and Charlie’s Aunt Henrietta.
Larry Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Larry Frey For Your Post: