View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #14
StubTwist
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,601 Times in 483 Posts

I'm going to be there. If this is anything like how the Major Waldron's shoot was the first of Jan 2011, I know for sure this will be a really great time. Camaraderie, nice Parkers, great people and good laughs, unseasonally warm weather, and real yummy Macaroni and cheese.

Dave, I know this is a sporting clays course that is going to be set up for SxS. What other fun and games are we going to participate in? Five stand I read mentioned. Anything else? Entry fees, costs per round?

Just want to make sure I bring plenty of shells to shoot and funds I expect to be paying. I will also ask a shooting buddy that I shoot skeet and clays with to see if he will come and shoot his Parkers too. He is not a PGCA member though. Can he still come?

Nice to hear that some Lefever guys plan on going. I will also bring one my Lefevers if they need a body to fill a spot if need be.

Also, if you need help with set up or anything on that morning, give me a shout via PM. I will be glad to help out in any way I can.

Frank
Frank Cronin is offline   Reply With Quote