View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2019, 06:28 PM   #10
SXS OHIO
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,910 Times in 534 Posts

First let me say....The gun was received by Delgrego the 1st of march with a 2-3 week est. for roll pin and couple of screws replaced or repaired. I added barrel blacking and guard refinish after he received it. I just called Larry and asked about my gun and that it was overdue and that he last said,...waiting on the barrels. I told him I wanted the gun back by September for the fall hunting season and that I needed a delivery date. He then said that my barrels may in be in a big batch they just finished and to call him in the morning. I will call....If they are not done I will ask no bullshit delivery date. If he gives me any reason to doubt his answer I will just tell him to send my gun back and bill me for what he did do! When a shop gives a opprox time frame thats O.K. until that time has doubled, tripled with no final delivery date in sight. That's bull-%!* and I will tell him so. I did auto body repair for many years and prided my self getting jobs done on time or with a very short delay if something went south! and that was NOT the norm. This was my first time sending a repair to Larry,,,we will see how it shakes out. SXS Ohio
Kenny Graft is offline   Reply With Quote