View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2019, 07:09 AM   #15
Ron Scott
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip Carr View Post
To prevent photos from rotating. Rotate the phone so the volume buttons on the side of your phone is facing down when taking “ Landscape view” pictures.
Even though when viewing pictures on your IPhone they will look correct they will rotate when you post pictures.
Google the issue and you will find a more in-depth explanation.
What do you do about pictures you've already taken? Mine all show up on my computer in the upright position but when I upload them here they are almost always upside down or sideways. Googling the problem says use your computer software to rotate them -- that doesn't work for me. No matter how I rotate the picture it still uploads upside down. Sometimes all I have to do is adjust a setting, like contrast, or brightness, then it uploads the correct way. Very strange and frustrating situation. This is the only site I ever encounter this mysterious problem.

Are you uploading directly from your phone? I prefer to use my PC -- it's a lot easier to type on a real keyboard.