Unread 03-18-2024, 04:37 PM   #8
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,368 Times in 12,412 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Andres View Post
Dean, our mutual friend, Tom Keer said I should ask you my questions before I decided to post on the forum. He said you would be able to answer my questions. Small world. Thanks for responding!

There is no paper dust jacket. It came inside a hardboard black sleeve/case that the book slides into. You might be able to see it under the book. The entire package was wrapped in clear protective plastic which didn't last very long once I received it.
Small World indeed!
Ton is a good writer and he contributed several articles to Parker Pages years ago when I was editor.

It’s definitely a limited edition and one that I don’t have in my collection of Parker books… yet.

But I do have that original advertisement in an old issue of American Sportsman or Hunting and Fishing magazine fron the 1930’s that is depicted on the cover of your book.

The Parker gun pictured is a Trojan after the discontinuation of the rib extension.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: