View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2019, 08:38 AM   #5
Bob Kuczynski
Forum Associate

Member Info

safely in mo.
farm looks good. couple trees down that wont effect the shoot. road isnt washed out. no lightning strikes and machines are all running. lights came on for the night shooting. heat and water are all secure.
guess that means....its gonna happen.
bush hogged down range to help see those birds fly. wife is shopping for the groceries for the pot luck. shes making her lasagna and enchilada casserole this time.

had a little free time so i popped down to twin lakes ark to shoot with the r&g club. had a blast. went over to visit rover gun club in mo. shot up some 49 year old green RXP skeet loads out the m12. boxes were falling apart but fired like they were just made. i bought them about 15 years ago at bend in river gun club, tn. the old owner had them on a dusty shelf, so i gave him a sale. felt bad not shooting much, so i made up for it buying some inventory. fileds are starting to green up here. rabbits are out. sheep dogs are barking at the buzzards when they swoop low. no copperheads spotted yet. wifes happy. im happy. soon we get to share it with my guests. hope to see some new faces and new guns on the range. my local student shot her first 25 straight in skeet while i was gone. odds are, she may win the apr meet. she came in 2nd in oct. got a father getting back into shotgunning after a 30 year layover.
my go to man who always pulls and scores had a heart attack while i was gone. he bought a ticket and squaded back in nov. he may or may not come now. if he does...well, guess who will shoot for him at the 50? hes waiting for dr. orders on shooting. but still...quad bypass aint nothing to fool around with. i may limit him to his favorite chair for the meet. now excuse me, i gotta mend some fence and put up no hunting signs on the fence line.
bob kuczynski is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit bob kuczynski's homepage!