Thread: Clean bores?
View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2019, 07:45 AM   #16
SXS OHIO
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,909 Times in 534 Posts

I have found a product that changes the cleaning game! I own Shooting Stars Firearms and had a sales call one day. This is a local company in Youngstown Ohio and I have heard it all about magic concoctions, the sales man was lucky it was a slow day. Anyway he left a sample bottle and smiled. We were shooting 410-s about that time and was having the same trouble as this thread talks about. After 100 rounds of good 410 ammo I could hardly get a brush down the tubes. Lead, plastic, that would not come out! Thinking about the sales pitch and magic juice I read the bottle and started the project. First....the barrels had to be clean and free of any fouling. Worked at that a good hour or so.....O.K. Treat the barrels with a clean wet cloth of the clear juice making sure to give it some stokes. O.K. Now follow with a dry patch and buff the tubes dry. I then put gun aside till next shoot. So I takes the gun out to the clays range...forgot about the magic juice job and shot my rounds. At the cleaning bench I removed the barrels and had to take a 2nd look to make sure this was the gun I had just shot! The barrels only had some loose speckles of fouling that could be wiped out with one pass....dang stuff works!!! Look up Gun 21 on face book. Made for a dry lube on M-16 rifles. In the shop we sell a small bottle that last a long time for 10.00 It can be sent in regular mail as it is not flammable. Its all I use on all my gun barrels now, perfect for black powder too....(-: After the first good cleaning all is needed is a fresh wipe and buff and maybe a little work at the cones with a clean dry brush as they may have a little streaking in the 410 gun, but very minor...good to go. This is the best stuff I have found so far! SXS Ohio
Kenny Graft is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenny Graft For Your Post: