View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #7
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,315 Times in 1,219 Posts

Mike, thanks for the quick posting of the winners. I'm also happy to hear the news for next year. Suggestion: if you can move that 4 day Endless back a few weeks, let's say into September, that would give another event here in the northeast a good run for the money.

For info to readers: Mike and Susan are owners of Rock Mountain which is one of the premier clubs in the state and several adjoining ones. RM has hosted the PA Sporting Clays State championship along with the Zone shoot several times now, and at one time considered going for the NSCA's US Open. I've been at all the PA State shoots held there and have seen some 300 shooters hosted with no problems. That was before Mike & Susan owned the club and they've made tons of improvements since then including a new clubhouse that tops most every one I've been in when doing registered/competition sporting in nearby states. Not to mention a fully enclosed pavillion. RM has several top shelf clays courses and "acreage" isn't a limiting factor as at some other classic SxS shoots I've been at. Nuff said for now.
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post: