View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2017, 10:59 PM   #34
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,235 Times in 12,376 Posts

Dave Suponski made the statement and request on page 3 of this thread that we need somebody to set up the Parker Gun Collectors Assoc. booth and tables at Hausmann's Hidden Hollow this year. This means simply spreading our tablecloths on three tables, hanging the banner over the rear of the PGCA area, putting some guns on a few racks you bring (or if you have no racks or stands, just lay them neatly on the table), membership applications, a bunch of past issues of Parker Pages as hand-outs, a Serialization book to use as a reference when someone stops by to check if his gun is original or altered..... not much more than that guys, and being available or making sure that someone is in the booth at all times. This could be a group effort if a few of you would just put your heads together and come up with a simple plan.

You can contact Dave Suponski for pointers and to tell him where to send the package with our three PGCA tablecloths so that you can set up the booth like it has been done in the past.
Dave won't be able to make it to Hausmann's this year and Larry Frey and I will not be arriving until late morning on Friday and we'll be leaving on Saturday after the main event has gone off.

It's time for a changing of the guard fellas.... or else the PGCA booth will be a vacant space this year.

Please step forward and continue to make the PGCA visible at Hausmann's again this year.

Thank You!

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: