View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2020, 01:44 PM   #8
Setter Man
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,636 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigThompson View Post
I sell a lot of stuff on GB and buy a fair amount so I know both sides of the coin very well . ALWAYS when I buy and pay by paper funds I send it Priority Mail take a picture of the label and send it to the seller . Atleast I can show then it’s been sent . GB protocol states funds and or FFL in the senders hands in14 days or less , however the buyer has no control over the GD USPS and if they have the tracking number atleast they know an envelope was sent their way . Over ten years doing this we’ve had problems with UPS FedEx and the USPS . Just seems here lately the PO is a hell of a lot worse . I’ve got a buddy that works for the PO and he said from the start of Covid19 their buisness quadrupled and now being Xmas I’m sure it’s 2 or 3 times worse .
Same story here. My buddy who works in the PO told me the same thing. On a related note, we have always received our mail at home by 300. Now it's closer to 600. There is a sigh out in front of our local post office that says "Now Hiring" You know it's bad when the USPS is putting out recruiting signs.
Jay Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote