View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2018, 10:54 PM   #33
Thomas Meloy
Forum Associate

Member Info

My very last post there I typed and posted before I read your post Kevin, FYI. Just sayin so we are on the same page. I am going a pay the 40 dollars here and become a full fledged member of the forums. I guess I'm going to have to do some studying about these old shotguns and get "schooled up" on them..

There is another old Damascus barreled External hammer shotgun down stairs too. When I said Damascus when referring to the last "skeet gun" and I was speaking of the fancy coloring af the receiver and so forth. Obviously Damascus is something else.. Dad also had Japanese made Charles Daly's and Winchester 101's that I have and old winchesters rifles of my grandfathers and Just all kinds of stuff. LOL I got my work cut out for me!

I guess the last thing is can anyone recommend a person or gun shop around central Pennsylvania to take these to the have them looked over? Maybe some one who specializes in these. I don't want to take them just anywhere. And I would really like to shot maybe one or all of them, at least a little, just to say I did it. But I want to know that they are good to go. I would hate to destroy one of them. Potentially those sleeved ones could maybe be iffy?!

Last edited by Thomas Meloy; 09-13-2018 at 11:40 PM..
Thomas Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote