Thread: 10 ga league
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:36 AM   #11
MarketHunter
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,168 Posts

I'm like you all, I collect individual shells too. What's funny is I could care less about the headstamps, it's the oddball overshot cards that really get me going. I love the Remington Game Load line with all the different types of birds and animals listed on the cards.

I've got a lot of my more interesting ones lined up in an old gunners box that's got shell holders in it. It's a 10 gauge box so almost everything will fit in it. I've gotta take some pics of my shelves of that sorta thing sometime.

Did a gunshow over the weekend and made a good find for Charlie, a 24 gauge round ball shell made by Remington. I picked up several 28 gauge slugs for myself too, first time I'd ever seen any of those for sale.

Destry

P.S. I agree, those racks are a great idea.
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be; virtuous enough; swore little; diced not above seven times a week; went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter--of an hour; paid money that I borrowed, three of four times; lived well and in good compass: and now I live out of all order, out of all compass. Falstaff - Henry IV
Destry L. Hoffard is offline   Reply With Quote